Friday, August 28, 2009

Its so hard to say goodbye...



or is it?


this is my desk. cleaned and empty and ready for its new resident. I walked out of the cubicle/office I called 'mine' for the past 4.5 years and felt nothing. No sadness, no regrets...which is rather shocking because I'm such an emotional person. I can't remember ever walking away from something without that feeling. I've come to believe and accept that my season for that job is over. And I'm very happy that I am able to move on with an undeniable peace and graciousness.

There were tons of lessons learned. A wealth of experience gained. Lots of people I've come to love just like family and memories that I can reflect upon in the upcoming possibly lonely days of the new chapter....

This, by the way is how the new chapter will look...here is our new 'home' beginning a week from today!



Enjoy your weekend...I surely will!

smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment