Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MUDDASICK

OMGosh......... I can barely believe it. In 15 days, I'll be in Canada and another chapter in my life would have begun...


....and I'm seriously ready to take on the world!!!
photocredits: post-wedding photo shoot with Mr. Andrew L. Newton, Nassau, Bah.
My husband called just as I began typing this and his sentiments were similiar to my gasp...he merely said one word that summed up a whole lot of emotions:
"Muddasick!"
which for those of you non-Bahamian readers is local colloquialism which is usually used in those "wow" or "unbelievable" moments we experience in life. It's connation can either be positive or negative but is usually just an expression. I have no clue where it came from or even how it came about, but it relays the message clearly!
side note: I was looking for images to go along with this post and came across the cutest, most adorable little girl and her facial expression very literally echoed mine when I realized how little time I have left...I'm assuming because of privacy rights I can't post the image here...but here is the link.
smooches!

2 comments: