Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You Were Born to Rule!

This song has ministered to me over and over in the past week. I find myself just singing pieces of it...when I really think about the words of this song I can't help but smile.

Who am I to worry about...finances, job situations, anything?! I'm a joint heir to the kingdom and with that status comes many opportunities and blessings. The King of King lives in me. I am royalty!

sooo with that said- I speak life to you. To that situation you may be struggling with. To the fear, discouragement, to feelings of insecurity and inadequacy...to broken relationships and most especially to those dreams deferred and fighting to come to life!

YOU WERE BORN TO RULE!

smooches

3 comments:

  1. Favorite song on that album!!! I may have to sing that and post it on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're very welcome Nika.
    Candace...when you do, please post link on your blog so I can know where to find it!!!!

    ReplyDelete