Thursday, August 20, 2009

Check Check and Check!



Ain't that sweet!


Obviously my list wasn't as short as Spongebob's above, but I'm definitely where he is at---I think I have nothing left to do!

I am on the ball and rolling!


What is done:

  • Electricity and water utilities set up (7/25/09)

  • Gas set up (needed for heater and stove) (8/18/09)

  • Cable and Internet set up (8/19/09)

  • Confirmed date of move in with landlord

Only thing left to do is get on the plane and move in...well that's from the Canada side. Tying up loose ends here...I still have to:

  • Sell my car

  • Pack up the apartment

  • Get the US Visa (appt already confirmed)

and I think that's it...Hubby already suggested that I not make selling the car a requirement before we leave. He knows me well. I am obsessive. So I have adjusted my thinking and its my hope to have the car sold but I accept its a chance it may not happen in time.


All-in-all, I love getting things done. I'm a list maker, a list keeper and an overachiever by heart so NOTHING brings me greater pleasure than right now that I can lean back in my chair and go over the mental list and realize that we are well on our way!!!!

smooches!

1 comment: