Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Selah

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them. ~Henry David Thoreau


I've got a ton of dreams...or "castles in the air" but they need a foundation. My pursuit of this doctorate is both a castle and a foundation for some other castles. It's easy to dream, but when it comes time to do the work and sacrifice needed to put those dreams in motion it gets a bit harder.

Things aren't how I imagined or planned they should be with only 27 days before classes start and I know this is all a part of process...that will make me a better and more patient person with greater but I can't help to worry even though I know better. I was just reminded that worry is a burden God never intended us to bear....if only for today, for this moment, I will walk away from worry and continue to work toward putting a foundation under my castles!

smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment