Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meet the Family!

Here are a couple pics from my brother's wedding this past weekend 8/8/09. As I mentioned, I worked hard but it was for a worthy cause...I would go to the ends of the earth for my family. We just that tight.


the crazy lady/day-of-coordinator, taking a moment...literally one second (I had already started walking) to pose for the camera!

the family! I have two immediate families. The people here are the ones who I shared the same roof with from my early teens until I left for college. We are the modern day Brady Bunch except we put a lil island twist on it. l-r: Ashlee (little sister), Keith (step-dad), Me, Vernard (groom/little brother), Deann (his beautiful bride), Cindy (mommy), Brently (older brother). front row: l-r Keith Jr (little brother) and finally the diva Keiani (little sister).

me still working...trying to make sure those pics are perfect!



and finally, the lovely couple!


smooches!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog!!
    You look so pretty in your pics. Love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Candace thanks and welcome to my humble abode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait- is that Jason Taylor(?) in that first pic? And that bride sure looks familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  4. T- not sure why/how you know the bride but she is in our age group...so maybe ya know. Deann. and no tha's not Jason T. lol. tha's Ali and its the locs that have you mistaken

    ReplyDelete