Friday, October 30, 2009

"Mushiness"

I'm having a "I love being in love" evening. I guess overall I'm in a good mood because as I was walking home, I was singing and bopping to random songs in my head. I walked in the house realizing that its less than a month that I'll be seeing my hunny again and I guess that set the mood... I started singing this song



This song wasn't used at all for our wedding..and looking back, I wonder why...hmm anyway i love love love it nonetheless and just am so happy and grateful for being a wife to my wonderful husband. yes tooo cheesy. I know.


On a less cheesy but still 'lovey' note, this Monday I received the jewels for that DIY project I mentioned here and just keep looking at them.


They are realllllly small and it just seems overwhleming. Furthermore, it took almost 3 weeks to get delivered here and I just realized that I need to order more 'stuff' in order to make the actual topper. I definitely have to make a decision within the next three days what I'm going to do because my time is running out quickly! The wedding is in 29 days and I can't disappoint

No comments:

Post a Comment