Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back home...



So I'm back 'home'...and quite happy. I'm enjoying the hubby and the sunshine. I'm also working: on both school work and around the apartment...its amazing the amount of cleaning that need to be done and he's only been here about 10 days! The joys of wife-dom.


Yesterday, my first day here was perfect! We slept in late, ran some errands and then got a popular Bahamian dish for lunch-stew conch. We sat on the beach and enjoyed our food and the perfect weather! I don't have any pictures from yesterday above is a picture of the beach in Savannah Sound, Eleuthera. Below is a picture of the conch shell...the conch (animal/mollusk) lives inside and that is what makes very popular dishes here in the Bahamas as well as around the Caribbean!

picture credited: http://vanishingtattoo.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html




So enjoy your weekend as I plan to enjoy the rest of mine!



smooches!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah yeah, rub it in...*sigh* Don't know when next I'll get to visit home myself! Glad you enjoyed it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete