Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Great Deals!

I mentioned earlier in the week that I actually found some good deals when I went shopping. I spent about $200 and walked away with a jacket, 2 sweaters, pair of boots, and a couple shirts for layering. Those were the 'necessities'- I also managed to sneak in some products from Bath & Body Works and couple other odds'n'ends from sale racks in Old Navy.

Columbia Insulated All-Weather Jacket...paid $48 (orig price- $180ish)
mine is a bit different than this one
Old Navy Sweater (I got 2 in different colors) for $15ish..original price was $25.50 (I think)
Sketchers greay suede boots with wedge heel (orig- $80ish; I paid $50)
As usual, I never walk away from a shopping trip without finding something else to buy at the next occasion...here are my two remaining 'must haves' for the winter!
Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 for $12.50
I found these when I was wasting time and window shopping 2 weeks ago during my layover in Ft Lauderdale. I bought a pair then and love them..and now I've found another 3 colors that I must have. I'm thinking serious about ordering online just to make sure I can secure my size at this awesome price! :)
and somehow I still haven't managed to secure these...I'm thinking these will be my winter boots. got nice traction on the bottom, lil 'fur' on the inside and were comfy! leaning toward also purchasing online and just paying for shipping...although I'm waiting to see if the price will decrease by the end of the month!

smooches!

2 comments:

  1. thanks Kendra!! they are comfy too! I've had a couple pairs of boots in the past and none of them would have allowed me to do the amount of walking I did yesterday (about 3 miles back and forth)without blisters!

    ReplyDelete