Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Celebrate

I'm a huge believer in celebrating small victories so this is my lil celebration post...



Today was a good day!
.


in fact, yesterday and today were both good days. I've always loved the fall season simply because of the beautiful array of colors and today as I walked to school and in between classes, I was able to truly enjoy the season. It was really cool to walk amidst the leaves and actually have the leaves falling about me. There was no wind factor so walking this morning in 45 degrees didn't feel like 20 degrees (yay), i.e. I was actually able to enjoy the brisk walk!




After classes, I had the pleasure of visiting with classmates and enjoying pumpkin pie ---one of my absolute favorites. The day ended with my walk home in the rain....in cloth shoes. Yea, that was icky but I didn't allow that to kill my spirits. I was a bit freaked out since the thunder was rolling but the rain wasn't heavy enough to leave me soaked..just wet shoes and wet feet so I just walked as quickly as my legs would allow and now I'm trying to get warm.



so that's it...the rest of my evening will consist of laundry, marking papers and finishing my essay. All of which need to be completed tonight...



smooches

1 comment:

  1. I love the fall too! I can actually picture you walking along taking in all the beautiful fall-like surroundings.

    ReplyDelete