Monday, October 19, 2009

Its Monday!

I'm "home" trying to warm the house up. The rest of the weekend was fabulous and I really enjoyed myself. I awoke to a surprise on Sunday morning when I looked out the windows and saw a layer of frost/snow on the ground, rooftops and trees. Of course, I thought I was freaking out and rubbed my eyes but I saw clearly the first time. It all melted by the time we left the house and yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day besides the temperature being a bit chilly.

I'm unpacking and getting organized for this week and of course just as I walked in the house I felt the 'loneliness' but today should be busy and I already spoke with the hubby for the morning so that's usually a great pick-me-upper!

I'll have to update later with pics of my new 'hairdo' and shopping details. :)

Something to think on today: "Its not the nature of love to force a relationship but it is the nature of love to open the way." ~ WM Paul Young in "The Shack"
smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment