Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a touch of randomness

I've been on the fence about this pc vs. mac debate. Everyone who has a mac (and even some who don't) have sung the many praises of this system and can seriously be paid to advertise based on their personal experiences.

One of the suggestions my sister actually gave me was to use safari while on my pc to get 'a taste' in a way...so I did. and I'm digging it. like seriously, it was a slight adjustment but I'm loving safari over internet explorer BUT apparently safari doesn't work at its optimum potential on a windows program...DUH right? lol

and after a successful 2 months of using safari at work, the IT guy comes and deletes it. He thinks it may be part of the problems I've been having using the internet with my computer. :inward groan: its just a means to surf the internet right? what' s the big deal. ugh

can I just get safari back...please? another small pleasure of life ripped away.

No comments:

Post a Comment