Thursday, July 30, 2009

supa dupa big check

so I don't know if this wordless wednesday thing is gonna work for me, because when I'm comfortable, I talk A LOT and since this is my little spot, I'm quite comfortable and always have something to write about!
...I should add that the pic with me hugging the tree in "silly Gia" fashion was quite expressive of how giddy I felt yesterday when I ......









PURCHASED MY TICKET!!!!








So I am a confirmed passenger on the flight leaving Nassau to Canada on September 3rd.


A great supa dupa big check in my preparations for this project: Operation Grad School. can you tell I'm excited??? I'm also very very grateful to have found a great deal and have this important step done!!!





Now if I can only get my husband to book his while the prices are still fairly reasonable. and in true bargain shopper fashion, I snagged the one-way ticket at the lowest I've seen since I began the search!!!!


enjoy this THANKFUL thursday! smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment