Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I got it!!!!


"Your application to study in Canada has been approved; you may now travel to Canada."

The long-awaited letter goes on to explain the initial process once I arrive in the country and what I need etc etc... so here it comes....


Since you can't hear me screaming/squealing...and you can't see or "hear" my grin...I googled "excitement" and this was the best representative for what I feel. Lord knows I really needed this as I arrived to work 1.5 hours late with a growing headache, cramping stomach, a touch of nausea and just plain ole bad feeling. This was my ray of sunshine since the clouds (proverbial and literal) covered the light this morning...

so should I go looking for trouble? i.e. contact the scholarship division and see if the list of awardees has been released???



1 comment:

  1. I can hear you screaming. This is very exciting. You know I am so happy for you ;)

    ReplyDelete