Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Personal mission statement


I saw this couple weeks ago and I smiled. I said hmmmm, really thought about it and then smiled some more. Maybe I'll add this book to the "To Read" list.

In some respects, I've incorporated this as a personal mission statement:

My gifts, leadership, and purpose are not about me. 
My life is about service to those who need my gifts, leadership, and purpose.

What about you, do you believe this? Are you living a life of service to those who need your gifts, leadership and purpose? If not, are you willing to redefine your life in this manner?

On another note, do you have a motto or mission statement for yourself? If so, I'd be excited to hear about it- leave it in the comments section below.

Grace peace and love,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment