Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome to the family!

Two cool additions to the Jones' life:




my new 'neighbor'....this little thing just sat and made noises and stared at me as if I was in his 'space'. :)




from my wish list: my beloved stationary bike...although this is more of an elliptical than bike. i snagged it on clearance for $130 (orig: $370). I haven't consistently been on it though...between the walking to/from school and just being plain ole tired (and sick), my energy level has been really low.



and because I'm vain...here I am trying out a wrap...I have it thicker and more 'ethnic' looking..at least that's what I thought. I'm sure if I was home, I would have had more than one reference to being someone's African Queen...


we did go shopping on Thursday and I managed to snag myself a couple blouses and jeans on clearance at Old Navy, a pair of sneakers and 2 other comfy shoes and a couple scarves (even one for my head!)


of course, no shopping event is complete without finding something else to purchase (at the next designated time)...so here's what's new to my wish list..



I'm not sure how I'm gonna pull this one off...its $45 in the States...however in Canada its $75. Now you feel my pain! I walked through the mall and literally only came home with those 7 items mentioned above. Totally unlike me.
smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment