Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tag You're It!

Tag, You're It!

I was recently tagged by a fellow blogger Shaz, who is as awesome in real life as she is in this "internet world"! ;)

The rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. List six things that make you happy.
3. Tag six bloggers and let them know they're "it".

6 things that make me happy:

  1. Knowing that there's more to life than what I see (i.e. my eternity is secured)
  2. My husband- just today on one of the crappiest days I've had in a long time, he was just the sweetest, sensitive friend a girl could ask for
  3. My support system (including: blood relatives, church family, friends) I'm blessed!
  4. Fulfilling/Living out my dreams
  5. Traveling and seeing new things/experiencing new cultures
  6. Ice cream

    (Never did this 'tagging' thing but here is a list of 6 blogs....)

    Agrlcanmac
    The Buckeye Bride
    Couture Engagements
    Siditty Mom
    Newly Natural
    Natural Hair Natural Products


No comments:

Post a Comment