Saturday, September 5, 2009

Kinky Curly Curling Custard



I decided to try the Kinky Curly Curling Custard (KCCC) that the lovely Kendra sent me a sample of and I love it! Its light and creamy in consistency- nothing to thick and grease-like. The smell was refreshing and not to sweet or overpowering.
I used it after a fresh wash on Thursday morning with the leave-in Knot Today that I owned and had never used and now 3 days later my hair still has great definition and even some sheen! The only down side was my hair was a bit more crunchier than I typically like but I'm sure I can remedy that. I also *should* have spritzed it the 3rd morning because its feeling kinda dry especially in the back which may be a result of me not sleeping with a satin cap and on a cotton pillow that night when we were travelling and I couldn't find my stuff.
Anyhoo, Sunday is wash and deep conditioning (DC ) day because I'm gonna be putting in my twists for this first week of school. I still have to figure out this hair care thing as it relates to the fall and winter temperatures....but I've got a number of awesome natural bloggers who probaby will be dropping tips over the next couple weeks!
I don't have any pictures because those that I did take don't really show anything, however, my 'ruler' was my husband who noted that this was the 'curliest' he has ever seen my hair!
Its definitely a product I will be purchasing for myself. I'm thinking there's no real need to purchase it now considering the temps already began dropping thus wash 'n'go may not be the wisest option as fall approaches.
smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment