Monday, September 28, 2009

sad day...

Well I knew it was coming and now its here. I just kissed my hunny goodbye! On a positive note, because of the holidays (thanksgiving) and the University's schedule, I get almost 2 weeks off beginning next week Thursday so I will be flying home for an almost 2 week stay...


but on the other hand the reality that we are now officially a long distance couple AGAIN sucks. like big time. I know its only for a season but I really hope this season doesn't last as long as he's proposing it may. I'll take it semester by semester I guess. and when that gets too hard, I'll have to go week to week....then day by day. I'll be fine.


Overall, I'm truly blessed because tickets are very reasonable (as low as $320 round trip) so with some good planning its not really expensive to come and go..but what about the days and nights in between those rendezvous?


The day is still young and I haven't shed a tear yet and I'm hoping I don't breakdown, I just want to bask in the glow of this month and the fact that he was here being supportive and adding to my reservoir of strength for such a huge move.


Remember me cause I don't know how strong this superwoman is when it comes to being separated from her husband but I'm sure gonna give it a try.


Here we are from our outing Sat night...




smooches!

5 comments:

  1. Awww what a beautiful couple you are! I wish you guys the best. You will be fine =) Onto your hair, it's growing FABULOUSLY! It looks great in this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Milan! i was feeling my hair that night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I did not know you guys were doing a long distance thing! Well, you guys will be fine. Just continue to check in with one another. I know it will work out well. And, yes your hair is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, stay strong--like you said it's only for a season & I hope it passes quicker than expected for you two!

    ReplyDelete