Friday, October 12, 2012

Pressing on...

I'm tired....like not just the regular tired but sleepy. Hopefully I get a better night's rest tonight, but as I sat here looking at the computer screen and thought of what I wanted to "say" today, I was kinda blanking out.

So I sat here and reviewed my goals for this blog. I continued writing this blog  for the purpose of encouraging, uplifting and challenging my readers to live their best life. I'm about making a mark on this world through living a life that is purposeful and God-centered. If I could find 1,000 different ways to get across the importance of pursing passion and purpose, I would. :) I firmly believe it is the true secret to success and happiness that so many people long for.

Well...enough talking for today (you know I try to keep Fridays a light read).  Instead, I want you to tune in to short  interview which is a follow up on a series that my Pastor (featured) preached on last month called "Running to Win".

Enjoy



Grace peace and love,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment