Monday, December 31, 2012

cheers to the new Year!

I don't take this blogging thing lightly. Although my readership may not be at the point where I can make money or even warrant "fame" (I'm probably still in double digits), I do believe that each person who reads (whether a regular or a passerby) is super special and comes here for a reason.  To that end, I felt it important to end the year with a blessing to each of you who visit this lil ole piece of cyberspace.

May the Lord bless you (abundantly)
and protect you (and your family members).
May the Lord smile on you (that your face shines like Moses')
and be gracious to you.
May the Lord show you his favor (to blow your mind)
and give you his peace (that you may walk in it and find rest). (Numbers 6:24-26 NLT)

I declare that there is an awakening toward your purposes in 2013. That you will find greater sense of fulfillment, accomplishment, love, joy and peace.  That the days ahead of you will be greater than those that have passed.  That everything you put your mind, heart and hand to will prosper. I ask that all God's best will be released to you.



Grace peace and love,
See you next year! ;)
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment