Wednesday, January 2, 2013

what does 2013 look like for you?



At church on Tuesday night, well...at that point  it was maybe Wednesday morning...my Pastor had everyone close their eyes and visualize what 2013 looked like for them.  At first I just stood there with eyes closed...until I realized the weight of this opportunity. Then, with my eyes closed - I opened my eyes and saw what I would want 2013 to look like.

It was less than 2 minutes but it was AH-MAZING.

It has jump-started my 2013 plan. I'm late this year due to many uncertainties with school but in that moment I was able to see around the roadblocks and see the end goals. I may not have a clear timeline or even fully developed my plan/strategy as yet but I've got definite end points that I can look forward to and for that, I toast to 2013!!!

What does 2013 look like for you? In 3 minutes or less, dream about what you would like to see happen this year, how you look, what you are doing, where you are going...YES! once you have that picture, open your eyes, begin writing and ensure that you can create a strategy, i.e. how you gonna achieve that goal/end point for each one.

Grace peace and love,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment