Friday, November 6, 2009

Fried Dry!

my brain on stats!

Remember the early 90's anti-drug commercials with the eggs. "This is your brain"...scrambled eggs = "This is your brain on drugs".
Well that above kinda looks like how my brain feels. I've had a restless past two nights due to my dreams being invaded by my statistics assignment. Every time I feel like I'm moving forward and I understand and "I can do this", the wind gets knocked out of me!
I'm seriously tired. I think I will turn in for the night and start fresh again in a couple hours...
smooches

2 comments:

  1. NO, my brain feel like your picture, too! Just replace the numbers with letters and old pages of The Canterbury Tales and Frankenstein! I did TWO presentations this week...I wish I could go to the salon and have them wash out my BRAIN in addition to my hair, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I hope you get some pampering. having someone massage your scalp while you get a wash should *definitely* help with the massive overload! :-)

    ReplyDelete