Friday, November 20, 2009

BIGFOOT




OK. so not quite...but how can something that provides such warmth, comfort and just pleasure make my feet look so ugly????????
.
.

LOL.



quite random...yes I know but I bought these boots on a whim, partly because I was seeking for something comfortable and warm (not necessarily stylish) and of course, inexpensive! these were about $15 bucks on ebay and shipping to Canada was another $10ish so that ended up being very reasonable...especially considering most online stores want me to pay more than $20 for shipping to Canada. so not cool.


I won't be giving these babies up anytime soon, even though they make my feet look like its the size of Shaquille O'Neil. My friend and I were giggling uncontrollably because her first response after cooing over how comfy they were- was "BigFoot"!!!
.
Note: these are NOT UGGS. These are a very cheaply made imitation and I've already seen where the bottom is wearing off quickly. I dont' know what's going to be left and how long its going to last, but I won't be too hurt if they don't last past this winter...it will give me an incentive to actually invest next fall and get a more sturdy pair of warm comfy boots!





I'm out! smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment