Monday, November 23, 2009

Boogie Woogie Monday

myflowerclipart.com

I swear, I'm about to burst with excitement!



In a matter of days...well I usually count the nights I'm in this lonely house (2 more nights)...I'll be with my family and friends and of course with Handsome!!!



I'm honored and privileged to be heading home this Thanksgiving weekend to be a support for my friend on her wedding day! Of course, the wonderfullness (yes my word) is I get to see everyone from family, church family, coworkers...



mmmm so nice. Now if I can only contain this excitement to make it through the next two days of classes...



Happy Monday!



Oh! thought for today:



It is the simplest joys that can bring the Heart it’s sweetest pleasures.



Let's reflect on those simple joys...on how blessed we are regardless of the situation!



smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment