Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ln the pursuit of greatness


                            You can't bring about change if you are "acting small".

It's hard sometimes to do what needs to be done...even harder sometimes to do what we WANT to do...you know to go after that *thing* that you dream about. Unfortunately, we usually get in our own way (our self-image, self-talk, how much we value ourself)

I had a beautiful experience the past couple weeks where I took the limits off and just pursued my ideal. The result...I got it. Even now its hard to believe. But I have to keep reminding myself...its not just me, because my default response is how did I (lil ole me) get that??

But its not JUST me. It's me exponentially, because the God in me is so big, so great, and so awesome...what I can do with Him is multiplied.

Remember you are created for purpose. God wants His best for you. You can choose to seek out His best, or settle for good-enough. His best positions you for maximum effectiveness in that which He has called you to do.

And so I walk forth embracing that I am all that God says that I am. I will continue to press forth and aim high, as I dream big pursuing my goal to bring hope to all I come in contact with.


As Marianne Williamson so aptly put it: "Who are you NOT to be....[brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous] "

Grace, peace, and love in the pursuit of greatness,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment