Monday, November 19, 2012

wasted life?

Losing my life doesn't scare me; wasting it does.

I saw this status post on Facebook about a month ago and have since adopted it as a signature for my email.  It called to me because (again), at the heart of the statement of this idea that each of us has a purpose and life is only fulfilled when we are aligned and living on purpose.

It's Monday. What plans do you have for the week? What does your to-do list look like?

Have you carved any time for pursuing purpose? That is of course, if you aren't already living and working in your calling. If that's the case, then continue to press on.


For me, I guess this week is working toward getting the first draft for my dissertation completed. It's not the ultimate but it's a huge step toward the ultimate.  It is a fight though...I've been finding myself in a bit of a funk related to this project but I will not lose sight of the end...it is near and I've just got to continuing pressing.

Other than that, my to-do list looks devoid of anything "important". Maybe I'll carve some time to develop that idea about the Girls Conferences that I mentioned last week...

Tell us about anything exciting, life-altering, inspirational that is planned for today or this week.

Grace peace and love,
Gia


No comments:

Post a Comment